At Eclipse, we always strive to provide the world's best customer service. As a part of that, we take every precaution to protect your personal and financial information.
We use a full range of Internet security tools, including cryptography, multifactor authentification, firewalls, and trusted operating systems to secure your data. These layers of security work together to make sure that all information transmitted between you and Eclipse is both secure and authentic. The following are a few of the security precautions we've taken:
We use encoding technology to ensure that your private information cannot be easily translated. On our Eclipse Online service your information never travels the Internet without encryption protection.
Account Numbers and Names
Eclipse displays only the last four digits of your account number over the Internet. You will also see the account type, and will have the option to appoint a "nickname" for each of your accounts.
Eclipse Online ID & Eclipse Online Information
In order to access Eclipse Online, you must enter a unique User ID and Password.
Password Security System
A password security system is in place to keep unauthorized individuals from accessing your account by guessing your password. If your password is entered incorrectly three consecutive times, the user is "locked out" of the system. Once this happens you will not be able to access your account via Eclipse Online until you contact us to have your password reset.
If you are logged on the Eclipse Online service but do not perform any activity for 15 minutes, you will not be able to proceed until you "re-log" on to the system.
Additional Security Measures
We have sophisticated firewalls and authentication processes to ensure that only authorized individuals are allowed to enter our system. A firewall is either a hardware or software component that serves as a secure entrance to a system. A firewall can allow only specific parties to cross the path and access the system. If you log on to Eclipse Online Banking from a public computer or a computer that you have never used to access your accounts, you will be asked a series of security questions before being allowed access.
Protect Your Eclipse Online Account Information
Eclipse works to protect your banking privacy. However, you also play an important role in protecting your account(s). Here are some steps you can take to ensure that your Eclipse Online account(s) information is protected:
- Do not reveal your Eclipse Online ID or Password to anyone else. Your Eclipse Online ID and PIN are designed to protect your banking information, but that will only work if you keep them to yourself.
- Change your Eclipse Online Password frequently. You can change this online through the Eclipse Online menu called services.
- Do not walk away from your computer if you are in the middle of an Eclipse Online session.
- Once you have finished your Eclipse Online session, log-off before visiting other Internet sites.
- In addition, when leaving your computer clear the browser disk/memory cache and close your browser.
- If you notice any suspicious or unusual activity related to any of your accounts, contact us immediately at 502-671-4800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Lost, Stolen, or Declined Debit Card
If your debit card is lost, stolen, or declined during non business hours, please call 1-800-554-8969.